Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Pontiac GTO

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pontiac GTO

    This new GTO is a monster. Has a Corvette engine in it and will take most other cars on the road. Why is it not selling? Because it looks like any other Pontiac out there.
    If Pontiac would have done a throwback like the new Mustang and Charger the new GTO would be the car to own.

    BTW, I keep telling my wife that we have to buy our baby girl a new Mustang for her and keep it till her 16th birthday. She is 15 months right now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    And for those who know me, No, she doesn't get mine. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pontiac GTO

    I personally don't care too much for the new Charger. I mean, come on a four door charger? The grill looks too much like all the other Dodges out there including the Ram.
    The new GTO on the otherhand is a car that I have not seen to much of. I agree with the statement that they look too much like any other Pontiac out there.
    The 2007 Camreos are going retro like the mustang did. From the pictures that I have seen they should be hot sellers too.
    Tell your wife that their would be nothing wrong "IF" you buy your daughter a mustang at that age. I have had a 70 mustang in storage my son since 1982. My son was born in 1999.
    And like you, he will not get one of my mustangs either. LOL.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pontiac GTO

    The biggest problem with the new GTO is the styling. It should have been done up on the 1970 GTO with a little restyling. They dropped the ball when putting this car out. The new engine upgrade is nice, but the car don't scream GTO.
    crack is whack

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pontiac GTO

    I personally don't think the GTO looks all that great
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •